Not much to say at the moment. I had another dream I was back working as a bartender. Why do I keep having this dream? I really do not want to do that anymore. The only reason I would be because I owned a bar and ran it. I thought about it. I wouldn't mind. I enjoy the social aspect of it and the accounting for a small business. It just needs startup capital. Ah shoot! There's always something.
You know, I really enjoy talking to my friends....on the phone. In person, too. Whenever we chat, I usually feel pretty good about things. Even my financial situation. When really, my phonecalls have no baring on that what-so-ever. It's funny. Not in a ha-ha way. But you know what I mean.
I kinda sudo-did my taxes the other day and I found I will not get as a high as return as I originally expected. That sucks! I thought with the way the less money I made, I would get a slightly better return. Fat Fucking Chance! Oh well, more money in the pile, I guess.
Something interesting happened today. I received an email. What? That's it? No. The email was from an old high school aquaintance. Nevermind the fact that the email was from November, it was someone reaching out to chat and stuff. So I replied. I checked for my high schol alumni on line and found two more. I inturn, reached out to them. Now, lets hope I get some emails back.
Things are looking up. Look. Look waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up!

No comments:
Post a Comment