Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sick Together

Well, my brother left my house about an hour ago. He is dropping the parents car off, then taking the shuttle to the airport. And back to New York he goes. I will miss him. Each visit with Pete doesn't seem long enough, somehow. At least, this time, it feels like we spent some good time together. Much 'Doctor Who' & 'Canada's Next Top Model' was watched & a few barbecues were enjoyed along the way. One with my friends, and one with Pete's friends. C & M are very charming people. I hope to meet them again, sometime. Now the visit is done. It feels like it was very short. Too short. In the future, I hope to spend more time with my brother, more than just a week.

Today was mom's group day, but I didn't go. Why? I am sick. And so is Brandon. It is his first cold. We caught the cold from I & G on Monday. Cause L has it too. *sigh* Everyone with babies just gets sick. Brandon is in a surprisingly good mood for someone who is sick. Yesterday, Brandon just didn't seem quite like himself. I can't explain it. I just knew, he wasn't feeling fine. In the morning, his enthusiasim just wasn't there and in the afternoon, he took a long nap. He hasn't napped like that since he was a few months old. Hopefully, we will both be well enough to go to the Baby Laptime tomorrow morning. Als

Tomorrow is my first afternoon to watch I & G. I am looking forward to it, surprisingly. I thought I would be dreading it. 3 children under 5, at once. But I think it will be okay.

Right now Brandon is trying to eat his way out of his swing, between coughs. I better go rescue the swing....I mean...him.

No comments: