Well, I am not as congested anymore. That's a good thing. On the other hand, Lee and I are still both snoring and waking each other up at night. I shove him, he shoves me. It's a real give and take.
So, I got some pants to wear. I am quite pleased. Only thing is it took all afternoon. I think baby was going through another growth spurt last night. He was giving me a mild pain on my left side last night. All is well this morning. So no fear.
Went to "A"s birthday gathering last night. (This would be a different A.) It was lots of fun. Sat and chatted with some good people. Had a delactable cheesecake. And I laughed. That made things all the much better.
Then I had a dream with M in it. She was driving me to a job interview. Weird. She was dropping me off for an early morning interview too. An interiew at a gas station. It was early summer and warm out. Yeah. I took my quilt with me and my reference list which was out-dated and had pictures of kittens on it. And I was being interviewed by the other female employee, not the boss. She was asking questions about how comfortable I was with scheedeuling. What's up with that? Then I woke up and Lee was snoring. Everything was back to normal.
Today, I would like to go see that movie we missed yesterday. I hope we get to go this time.

No comments:
Post a Comment