This week is going to be a chore. I am booked for 4 straight days of stuff. Last night I saw a preview of A's new show "Play Strindberg" and it was interesting at points. Crazy near the end. A very funny moment with the squeaky steak. Lee couldn't help himself from laughing and everyone else kinda broke their concentration for a moment. It was cute. It just makes me grateful for what I have all the more.
Tonight is session 3 of prenatal class. God, these classes almost seem pointless. Teach me something useful like looking after an infant. This breathing crap is well...crap. No, some of it is useful. But I hate how big the class is. It makes me feel like I am back at school. I didn't feel comfortable to speak up then, I'm not speaking up now.
Tomorrow, we get to go to dinner with our friends D & K. They are having us over and cooking a marvelous dinner, no doubt. They usually do. I am looking forward to it. I just dread their stairs. They are steep and there is no railing. Considering I fell twice on my stairs, yesterday, in the same spot no doubt, I am not eager to go their basement. That and they only have 1 bathroom, like we do and it's upstairs. I'd have to go up and down all night just to pee. Not a pregnant friendly situation.
Saturday is horror film fest with A. This might be the last one I get to go to for a long time. So, I will endeavor to enjoy it.
And Sunday is a rest. Whew! I will need that.

No comments:
Post a Comment