Monday, January 02, 2006

A day off...

This would be a great day to enjoy being off from work. But no. I woke up, 20 minutes ago, to hear Lee throwing up in the bathroom. "Oh no! He has that nasty flu going around." Was my first thought. "Oh no, I hope he didn't give it to me!" Was my second. Not for my sake, but for Junior's. I would do Junior no good in that condition. I'd probably have to go to the hospital and have an IV so he can still get nutrients while I am sick. I'm sure that wouldn't be fun for any pregnant woman.

So, I am off to play nurse and be as quiet as possible for Lee to get some rest.

2 comments:

Momma Trish said...

Oh, sucky! I'm sorry Lee is sick. I hope you can have a pleasant day off around him.

Anonymous said...

We hope Lee is feeling much better soon.