Friday, March 30, 2007

Day 1

I don't feel so good this morning. My nose is stuffy and my throat is sore. Great. I am sick again.

I just weighed myself. Right now, I am 223lbs. Holy crap! I think I want to kill myself.

I have a goal. I would like to lose about 30lbs. I would like to be under 200lbs. Also, I want to fit into the same size of pants I wore when I was 20. Size 32. I don't think that is too much to ask.

I will monitor my progress here. If I keep a journal of it, then maybe it will keep me on track.

Well, here it goes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not off to a great start, but at least you're not eating junk food today. That's a plus. Keep up the will power, I'm behind you all the way!

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of things to say about diet and food and trying to lose weight. But I won't go on unless you want me to.

~ninedoors